Off to India!

On Wednesday, July 5 I started the next leg of this journey which is to India.  I got up at 4:30 to do final packing, walk to the train station, and catch the first train back to Zurich.  This required a change of trains in the town of Bern.  All went well and I got to the airport in time to get checked in to my flight, luggage checked, and I even had time for breakfast!  My flight left Zurich at 9:45 and arrived in Mumbai around 10:00 p.m. India time.  By the time I got my luggage (almost the last bags!), through customs, and to my hotel, it was 11:30 p.m. India time.  My colleague (Priya) who is joining me on this part of the trip flew in from London and got to her hotel room about 1:30 in the morning.

  At 7:30 a.m. on Thursday, we had a car pick us up and drive about 3 hours to Pune India where the Cummins office is located.  I will be staying in Pune through Wednesday evening when we will drive back to Mumbai to get my return flight home.

Today, Saturday, I am going with a Cummin's colleague to visit some sites and do some quick shopping.  I will share some photos when I return.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

India Geography Lesson Today

June 24, Day 1 of Tour

June 25 - Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and Austria - Oh My!